As the National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, I will use a wide range of media to build and sustain good relationships between our great party and the public through strategic engagements, planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
Some of my activities include but not limited to the following:
1. Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
2. Writing and producing presentations and press releases.
3. Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related socio-political and economic organisations.
4. Organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days for public engagement, tours and visits to every nooks and crannies of our society.
5. Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
6. Providing the general public with information about the party’s current activities.
7. Analysing media coverage of the party’s activities and acting accordingly.
8. Commissioning and undertaking relevant political research.
9. Liaising with the public, media organisations, managerial and journalistic staff about our objectives as a party.
10. Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house’ journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and political promotional videos.
11. Ensuring a coordinated information flow of information within the party and also with the general public.
12. Raising a ten thousand-man social media volunteers to amplify our great party’s policies and programmes in a coordinated way.
13. Organising strategic media engagement courses for the party’s State Publicity Secretaries and other party media volunteers.
14. Establishing FORUM OF PDP PUBLICITY SECRETARIES for an effective and strategic information dissemination across party structure to ensure a thoroughly informed grassroot.
15. Sensitising the Nigerian public about the obnoxious policies and programmes of the ruling party on a current basis.
16. Proper coordination of all party Publicity Secretaries from the wards through the states’ Publicity Secretaries.
17. Dissemination of party marketing informations to the grassroots, through states, local governments and wards Publicity Secretaries.
18. Establishment of feedback network to gauge feelings of Nigerians in general.
19. Weekly review of, and report on print and electronic media reportage about the party from the public.
20. Party re branding targeted at re invigorating the party, making it a desirable people-oriented political brand
21. Coordinated mapping of the party and the space possession control through Spatial Semantics of Symbolic Attention Control.
Vote For Lere Olayinka as the next PDP National Publicity Secretary.